Cleaning Hot Water Heater - Fan Space Heater - Consumer Reports Portable Heaters.
Cleaning Hot Water Heater
- An appliance for supplying hot water for purposes other than space heating or pool heating.
- Water heating is a thermodynamic process using an energy source to heat water above its initial temperature. Typical domestic uses of hot water are for cooking, cleaning, bathing, and space heating. In industry, both hot water and water heated to steam have many uses.
- Make (something or someone) free of dirt, marks, or mess, esp. by washing, wiping, or brushing
- make clean by removing dirt, filth, or unwanted substances from; "Clean the stove!"; "The dentist cleaned my teeth"
- Remove the innards of (fish or poultry) prior to cooking
- the act of making something clean; "he gave his shoes a good cleaning"
- (clean) free from dirt or impurities; or having clean habits; "children with clean shining faces"; "clean white shirts"; "clean dishes"; "a spotlessly clean house"; "cats are clean animals"
- Having a high degree of heat or a high temperature
- extended meanings; especially of psychological heat; marked by intensity or vehemence especially of passion or enthusiasm; "a hot temper"; "a hot topic"; "a hot new book"; "a hot love affair"; "a hot argument"
- characterized by violent and forceful activity or movement; very intense; "the fighting became hot and heavy"; "a hot engagement"; "a raging battle"; "the river became a raging torrent"
- Feeling or producing an uncomfortable sensation of heat
- (of food or drink) Prepared by heating and served without cooling
- used of physical heat; having a high or higher than desirable temperature or giving off heat or feeling or causing a sensation of heat or burning; "hot stove"; "hot water"; "a hot August day"; "a hot stuffy room"; "she's hot and tired"; "a hot forehead"
Day 161/365 - WaterWaterEverywhere-0030
Day 161/365 - You may wonder why a hot water heater
is my picture of the day... Getting this installed WAS my day today - I got home late last night to find the old hot water heater
had burst, and had to get it replaced in a hurry! I'm still working on cleaning
up from the resulting mess... The large hole in the wall
is where the old heater
came out of. The old hot water heater was actually INSIDE the house, under the kitchen cabinets. This is likely why the water got in the house like it did when the heater burst...
George's Baoding Apartment photo #7
The bathroom is located near my dining room.
24Feb2011- The plug for the water heater is just to the right of this photograph. It does have a plastic water shield, and I try to remember to unplug the heater when I take a shower, but sometimes I forget. At least I live in a concrete building, so I don't think I need to worry about the building burning down.
See also: outside heaters for rent hybrid tankless water heater cheap greenhouse heaters buy baseboard heaters markel wall heater ultimate wood heaters lilydale electric baseboard heater thermostat residential water heaters
Copyright © BEST SPACE HEATERS 2011 All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.