Tent camping heater
. Electric water heater
Tent Camping Heater
- (camp) live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
- (camp) providing sophisticated amusement by virtue of having artificially (and vulgarly) mannered or banal or sentimental qualities; "they played up the silliness of their roles for camp effect"; "campy Hollywood musicals of the 1940's"
- Live for a time in a camp, tent, or camper, as when on vacation
- Lodge temporarily, esp. in an inappropriate or uncomfortable place
- Remain persistently in one place
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A fastball
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A portable shelter made of cloth, supported by one or more poles and stretched tight by cords or loops attached to pegs driven into the ground
- a web that resembles a tent or carpet
- a portable shelter (usually of canvas stretched over supporting poles and fastened to the ground with ropes and pegs); "he pitched his tent near the creek"
- camp: live in or as if in a tent; "Can we go camping again this summer?"; "The circus tented near the town"; "The houseguests had to camp in the living room"
We didnt really think that there was anything in Oklahoma... and for the most part we were right. Just long open plains and tons of cows and horses. Luckily we got to our campspot in time to set up and start a fire with plenty of time before dark. The temp went from 75 to just freezing after the sun went down. Colder than we wanted to say the least.
My wife whom I somtimes call Forrest Gump, has a uncanny ability to find people who know here in the most unfathomable places. True to this fact the only other guy in the campground walks up and asks if we need firewood, and within the hour we find out that he lived in St.Thomas around the same time as her and knew most all of the people she knew. Unpon wich he also gave us a heater to put in our tent for the night. In case you were wondering I know that this makes me Jenny...
Late evening with the fire going and our new friend down the way she looked like she was thinking back to everything she has done in her life. All the while Tom, guy we now know so well, played blues on his electirc guitar in his trailer. A wide open and vast land that I have never seen before but now I will alway think back on.
15 Degree Camping in Bear Country
Dan was a little worried that we would slowly freeze to death in the 15 degree Montana weather before getting eaten by bears, but as it turned out bears didn't eat us and I was nice and toasty warm. I think Dan froze to the tent wall however.
See also: what is a panel heater jandy lite pool heater horse water tank heaters car heaters portable home electric water heaters best engine block heater on demand water heater prices
Copyright © BEST SPACE HEATERS 2011 All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.